Elevate, Inc. client Impact Realty of Tampa Bay is helping to change lives in the community. Kevin Byrne attended the Tampa Bay Real Estate Summer Social and Build. This event hosted real estate professionals, organizations, associations, and businesses across the community to support a great cause…. Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County. Impact Realty of Tampa Bay believes that homeownership helps to support the lives of families, children, our economy and our beautiful community. Impact Realty of Tampa Bay hopes to help each family achieve their dream of homeownership and they are proud to support Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County. Event proceeds were donated to the charity, which will help fund projects such as the upcoming “Tampa Real Estate Builder”.
How does the Tampa Real Estate Build Work?
- Individuals and teams will raise enough money to fund
the material cost for a new home build for a limited-income family in Hillsborough County.
- Participants commit to volunteer one full day on the home build site from
7:30am to 2:30pm.
- Individual build day opportunity: $300
- Reserved Corporate Team build days start at $2,500
and include corporate recognition benefits.
- Teams will have until December 15th to commit.
- Teams can select their build day upon payment…first
come, first serve (January – March 2020).
***Teams may consist of 2 or more people with a limit of 12. Every dollar raised will support the Tampa Bay Real Estate Home Build.
For more information visit:
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.