Elevate, Inc. is excited to welcome new client TIE Tampa Bay. TIE Tampa Bay is a nonprofit organization, with a commitment to the cycle of today’s entrepreneurs shaping tomorrow’s innovation. TIE’s mission champions the next generation of entrepreneurs in all industries, from ideation to exit, through building a community, creating a learning platform, mentoring through authentic relationships and by providing access to funding, education, networking and mentoring by local and global leaders.
Founded in 2012 locally and 1992 globally, TIE Tampa Bay is one of the fastest growing chapters in the TIE Global ecosystem. TIE works synergistically with a vast majority of other industries including incubators, accelerators, co-work, and university programs all over the world to bring the combined strength of seasoned, successful entrepreneurs and business professionals with a desire to serve through time and financial investments. Some of TIE events and programs includes:
- TIECON, TIE’s annual marquee day event of connection, conversation, and celebration of our growing ecosystem and those building the future of entrepreneurship here in Tampa Bay. Marked as the 10-year anniversary this year, this years theme will honor that legacy, and highlight the power and diversity of the next generation.
- TIEYouth, designed to specifically inspire and teach entrepreneurship to middle and high school students; helping them discover the rewards and challenges of building and scaling a business.
- TIEAngels, provides an opportunity for startups to raise funds on a national stage with opportunities to pitch for any of the North American chapters and access for TIE Tampa Bay Charter Members to invest in startups within the North American TIE Ecosystem.
- TIE Charter Membership, an invitation-only group of accomplished founders, executives, and global thought leasers with a common vision. Membership includes opportunities to provide expert mentoring to program mentees, exclusive networking events including TIE CM Yacht Cruise Dinner, Holiday Party and TIECON VIP Party and access to TIE Global events occurring all over the world such as the annual Charter Member retreat taking place in Rome this year.
- TIEUniversity and TIEWomen, programs that provide opportunity for the next generation of entrepreneurs building their start-ups to get paired with experienced mentors from TIE Tampa Bay and TIE Global Ecosystem for impactful direct mentorship, bootcamps, accelerator programs, and competitions to participate on a global stage for cash prizes and investments.
TIE Tampa Bay’s success is supported by its Charter Members, sponsors, members, volunteers, and board who champion the next generation of entrepreneurship by providing strategic, impactful, and ongoing mentoring; developing thoughtful and relevant programming; providing access to industry leaders and community partners; investing in upcoming startups to support entrepreneurs from ideation to exit.
Elevate, Inc. is proud to have this amazing organization work together with our team to help support and provide for the Tampa Bay Community!
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.