CONSTRUCTION BSUINESS DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL COMPONENT CONSTRUCTION
FALKBUILT BY AMERICAN INTERIORS
Send resumes to Lindsey.Ray@falkbuilt.com
Falkbuilt by American Interiors approach to interior construction—–Digital Component Construction—–combines proven construction methods with next-gen technology to build beautiful, high-performing and cost- effective environments. We’re looking for talented people to join our hardworking, customer- focused and ridiculously passionate team of Falkers.
We’re searching for innovative, client- focused folks to add value, bring solutions and push limits of performance. The perfect Falker embraces technology, truly believes the construction industry can be better and is excited about helping make it happen with Digital Component Construction. Think you have what we’re looking for?
Construction Business Development
The Construction Business Development position is Falkbuilt by American Interiors main face in the local market and, as such, initiates and maintains positive relationships with the local architectural and design community, general contractors, end users and other stakeholders. You will implement Falkbuilt by American Interiors business practices and policies in your territory and identify potential sales opportunities. You inspire the team, hold them to a high level of expectation and lead the charge in driving business initiatives.
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans to meet goals and metrics established by Falkbuilt by American Interiors
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on company financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Serve as Falkbuilt by American Interiors Factory Direct Rep – – build and maintain relationships with potential clients, influencers, specifiers, and contractors
• Bring out the best of your Falkers by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation
• Conduct research to identify new markets, opportunities, and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s services and design solutions addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Keep records of sales, revenue, and invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after- sales support
• Build long- term relationships with new and existing customers
• Contribute to supporting the technical staff
QUALIFICATIONS: (may vary depending on candidate)
• Construction industry related design & construction education and 5-10 plus years design & construction experience
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to our mission of revolutionizing interior construction
• Strong sales or business development background including knowledge of prospect qualification, lead generation, new business development, account penetration, and consultative selling, negotiation, construction contracts (closing the deal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service to manage and ensure the client experience is positive and valuable
• Experience in leading a team or group of individuals with shared expectations and goals is preferred
• Adaptable and willing to embrace new technologies to help improve the design and construction process
• Articulate, passionate, and compelling presenter who builds relationships and penetrates new markets
• Must be self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit (passion for winning and drive to seek out new business daily)
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Aptitude with technology (MS Office, Office 365 and CRM software). Exposure to construction technology is ideal (Procore, Bluebeam, Revit, etc)
Falkbuilt by American Interiors offers a comprehensive competitive benefits package that consists of: health plan, dental plan, vision plan, 401k plan with a safe harbor, life insurance, cell phone stipend, laptop, and paid vacation.
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.