FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Tampa, FL. – January 17th, 2019 – Centre Club, a Member of the Clubcorp family and world leader of private clubs, is welcoming their 2019 Board of Governors (BOG). Centre Club’s BOG are selected based on their initiatives within the Club as well as their involvement within the Tampa Bay Community. There is a total of four new BOG’s and twelve returning Members:
The new Centre Club Board of Governors includes:
- Ian Anderson, President and Publisher, Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Thiru Govender, Assurance Office Managing Partner, CPA, BDO Tampa
- Damien McKinney, Founding Partner, The McKinney Law Group
- Lynette Reynolds, Principal, Monarch Partnership
Returning Board of Governors and Officers:
- Chairman: Aakash Patel, Founder, Elevate Inc.
- Vice-Chair: Jeff Chernoff, Vice-President, Insurance and Trust
- Immediate Past Chair: Dr. Rahul Mehra, CEO and Chief Physician Executive, National Center for Performance Health
- 2017 Chair: Rita Lowman, President, Pilot Bank
- 2015/2016 Chair: Debbie Lundberg, Founder, Presenting Powerfully
- Gilbert Bennett, Mortgage Loan Originator, My Easy Mortgage
- Kelly Flannery, CEO, South Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Susan Jackson, Owner, Design Distinctions
- Karen Koch, Managing Partner, Compass Pointz
- Lee Mezrah, Presidents, Mezrah Financial
- Loren Murfield, CEO, Murfield International
- Elliott Ross, President, The Ross Realty Group
The Board of Governors had their first meeting of the year on January 14th and will be celebrating their incoming and outgoing Board Members at the Centre Club Member Awards Gala on February 2nd, 2019 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM
“Welcome to our new Board Members and congratulations to the returning Governors. It’s an honor to serve as the 2019 Chairman and I’m excited to see what we can accomplish throughout the year,” said Patel. “My vision as the Chair is to make Centre Club a place of engagement among Members and take the Club’s Membership to a higher level.”
“Congratulations to the new and returning Centre Club Board of Governors. Thanks to the outgoing Governors for their dedication on the past years. Your contributions and service have helped us succeed as a private Club within the community and as a company worldwide,” said Robby Allender, General Manager.
Centre Club, a private business club atop the Urban Centre Towers in the heart of the Westshore District, offers a premier setting that is perfect for business and social. Innovated spaces like the co-working lounge, upscale bar and spacious dining room combine with elegant décor and natural light to create an atmosphere of comfort and elegance all with panoramic views of Tampa Bay. Plus enjoy benefits beyond the Club as part of the ClubCorp family. For information about membership or private event opportunities, contact the Centre Club at (813) 498-4282.
Member Relations Coordinator
123 S. Westshore Blvd., 8th Floor
Tampa, FL 33609
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.