Audio Video Systems Installation Tech
550 Commerce Blvd,
Oldsmar, FL. 34677
Very Competitive in regard to your Experience
Very willing to train the right candidate
$20,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off, Holiday Pay & More
Full-Time Available, Part-Time Available
AV-Waves is a new entity in the Custom Home Audio Video World. We are a part of a large corporation that has been involved in the electronics industry for better than 20 years. We are looking for that individual that can fulfill the position of AV Installation Technician. Candidate will have desirable experience in the Audio Video Installation field or be a Great Learner, will have Good organization and communication skills and possess the ability to be a leader. Candidate will also possess consistent and acceptable Hygiene. Salary will depend on your all of the above, Industry Training will be On Going. We will be dealing with some of Tampa Bay Area most elite client’s so professionalism is paralleled with your compensation.
Please forward Resume and Salary History to av-waves.com for consideration
- When are you available for an interview or phone or Zoom screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
- How many years of Audio Video Installation experience do you have?
- Do you possess a current State Issue I.D or Drivers License?
- Do you have any special certifications or experience that may be favorable to note
- Are you qualified to be employed full time in the USA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
English a must, secondary languages may be a plus
Expected Hiring Date
2 to 4 weeks
4 By Start of 2021
- This Position Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Detail-oriented — would rather focus Perfection vs Quantity of Work accomplished
- Schedule: Monday to Friday with occasional weekends as needed
Apply method: Email Preferred
Send updates to: email@example.com
Do you want applicants to submit a resume? Yes, if Possible
Company Size: 1-49
Contact: Dean C Wilson
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.