The Tampa Bay Innovation Center aims to help create successful entrepreneurs in the Tampa Bay area. Their #TECHTalk programs are tailored to benefit local innovators and entrepreneurs. Tampa Bay Innovation Center’s January #TECHTalk featured two prominent startup CEOs: Milind Bharvirkar of Priatek and David Etheredge of SavvyCard.
Milind and David each have an impressive background in starting and building companies, and they each continue that track record of success in their current roles. In their presentation, David and Milind shared their vision of the ultimate 6 attributes to make the perfect entrepreneur, a super hero entrepreneur.
1. Precognition-In order to succeed, entrepreneurs must solve a problem in the marketplace, find a solution for that problem, and sell that problem.
2. Ability to Change the World-It is essential that entrepreneurs must convince people to understand and believe in their vision.
3. Heroic Leadership-To succeed, entrepreneurs must build a great team, and to build a great team one has to be a great leader.
4. Truth-Entrepreneurs must discern who is trustworthy.
5. Super Logistics-Entrepreneurs must have the ability to prepare for any situation, and have the right resources available for any situation.
6. Unstoppable-NEVER run out of capital!
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by