Elevate, Inc Welcomes New Client, Cyber Florida!
Elevate is excited to welcome Cyber Florida to our team! Cyber Florida, also known as The Florida Center for Cybersecurity, was created by the State in 2014 to help Florida become a national leader in cybersecurity education, academic and practical research, and community outreach and engagement. Hosted by the University of South Florida, Cyber Florida works with all 12 institutions in Florida’s State University System and other public and private partners to achieve the following:
- Assist in the creation of jobs in the state’s cybersecurity industry and enhance the existing cybersecurity workforce.
- Act as a cooperative facilitator for state business and higher education communities to share cybersecurity knowledge, resources, and training.
- Seek out partnerships with major military installations to assist, when possible, in homeland cybersecurity defense initiatives.
- Attract cybersecurity companies to the state with an emphasis on defense, finance, health care, transportation, and utility sectors.
Cyber Florida offers a wide range of educational resources such as Cyber Summer Camps, Speakers Bureau, Cyber Citizenship Education, Degree and Certificate Programs, CyberWorks Career Training, and Florida CyberHub. Cyber Florida has three overarching goals, each serving as a major line of effort as they work to achieve their vision of making Florida the most ‘cyber-secure’ state in the nation.
- Education: Increase the number of cybersecurity professionals
- Research: Contribute to the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity research
- Engagement: Make Florida the most cyber-secure state
Elevate is excited to #ElevateTampa with Cyber Florida!
Learn more about the organization here: https://cyberflorida.org/
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.
Comments are closed here.