Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills in analytics, strategy and digital tools? Does the idea of producing real results through your marketing activities excite you? Seeking a unique chance to get in on the ground floor and be a part of transformational team? Look no further – eCosmos is hiring!
The team at eCosmos is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive, responsible for executing its digital marketing efforts, including branding and lead generation activities. The candidate will work closely with the managing partner of eCosmos, Saru Seshadri and their clients to increase brand awareness, establish thought leadership and execute marketing campaigns for lead generation.
In this critical role, you will leverage marketing insights and analytics to create and implement product and solution centric, marketing campaigns to meet the as necessary. This position is a transformational position, to elevate eCosmos’ capabilities and requires attention to detail, commitment to meet deadlines, flexibility and strong personal passion to succeed.
Responsibilities of the position
- Develop and present to stakeholders a compelling story articulating the business problem, outlining correspondence solutions, and framing outcomes.
- Set up, manage, and execute ongoing Digital Marketing plans for clients
- Building email lists and manage Email Marketing campaigns using tools like Mail Chimp or Constant Contact
- Create and implement Digital Marketing strategies using organic search engine optimization for websites
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using various digital tools and other popular online marketing tools
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Manage marketing deliverables with supporting resources
- Write quality, SEO-friendly content including web pages, blogs, press releases, and ad copy as needed
- Build quality back-links for websites to improve their search engine ranking
- Use of CRM tools such as Hubspot or SalesForce account set up
- Create and implement Social Media Marketing strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI
Required Skills and Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated Client Services/ Account management experience
- Strong understanding of Technical SEO
- Experience with the majority of the following: Google Analytics, Google Search ConsoleGoogle Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Moz
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital.
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud, etc.
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification, Google Adwords Certification, Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification, Marketing Automation experience (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Etc.)
- Proficiency with WordPress and familiarity with other CMS platforms
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS
If you think you think you are fit for the job please email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.