Since 1993, American Interiors has continued to be proven experts at creating interior environments that inspire the places we work, learn, heal and play. We provide products, services and workplace transformation consulting across our markets. With today’s growing and multi-faceted company, American Interiors has remained true to their roots – working closely with its clients to develop long lasting partnerships.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
We are seeking an organized, proactive, and efficient Showroom Concierge to support our team and visiting customers. The right candidate will be detail oriented, polished, and able to interact with our valued customers. They should be highly organized and able to anticipate and provide complete back-end support to our internal team. A keen eye for design and friendly personality is important!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule, coordinate and prepare for client meetings and tours
- Coordinate all catering orders for various size events
- Act as the point person to all vendors for showroom updates/events
- Ensure the showroom is equipped with all necessary office supplies, design library items, operating items, and catering inventory
- Assist our designers and sales team with presentations and proposals as needed
- Meet and greet customer walk-ins, field phone calls and showroom deliveries
- Keep showroom maintained by putting away samples after appointments and product updates
- Manage all showroom monitor content for daily showcase and strategic tour showcase
- Assist with local onboarding tasks for new hires
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in office administration/coordination or event planning desired
- Understanding of all Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding organizational skills, customer service skills and problem-solving ability
- Must have a positive, hardworking “CAN DO” attitude and show willingness to learn and grow
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus and provide complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility
- Ability to use & Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint desired (not required)
American Interiors offers a comprehensive competitive benefits package that consists of: health plan, dental plan, vision plan, 401k plan with a safe harbor, life insurance, cell phone stipend, laptop, and paid vacation. This is a full-time salary based opportunity.
Please reach out to Chuck Radabaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.