- Socially Funded does all the work for you! They will help you choose the appropriate items to match your guest’s interest and they’ll setup, man, take payments and break down the display.
- Easy money for your non-profit! They are a philanthropic organization with the goal to raise the most funds at your event. They write your organization a check for 100 percent over the minimum bid and also provide a built-in profit in the minimum bid.
- Your guests enjoy conversation pieces that will be on display. Let’s face it, it can be cumbersome to attend a lot of fundraisers and have to make small talk. They’re attractive and exciting displays of Sports, pop/rock and Americana memorabilia gives your guests something to talk about.
- They ship! If your guests aren’t willing to take the item home that evening, Socially Funded will ship the item to them free of charge.
- They run entire auctions with or without donations.
Take the hassle out of your next silent auction by letting Socially Funded do all the work for you. As one of their client explained, “We literally had to do nothing and raised more funds than ever before. A definite win-win for our fundraiser!”
Learn more by visiting www.sociallyfunded.org.
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.