Jim Hudson and Aakash Patel, Safer Nation’s CEO and Elevate Inc.’s president respectively, joined the Centre Club of Tampa team to host a webinar this week addressing safe and profitable reopening’s, given the current pandemic restraints.
Jim showed us a systemic way of managing the reopening of a business – one that emphasizes setting regular targets and using employee problem-solving skills to tackle obstacles that are in the way of those targets.
During the webinar, Jim talked about three big challenges you may be facing as you reopen your business.
- The need to gain customer confidence that you are a safe space to do business with.
- The “catch-22” that the more compliant you are, the harder it is to be profitable.
- Customers varying ideas around compliance may require enforcement, which can be difficult (and potentially dangerous).
In the webinar we learned a formula for doing everything – you can be profitable and still be very compliant in order to gain customer trust. AND you don’t even have to enforce compliance if you do what Safer Nation recommends. Here are the steps to overcome the challenges listed above:
- Map out your optimal flow.
- Eliminate touchpoints if possible and reduce the cycle time if not.
- Lock it all in with self-regulating visual cues to limit subjective choices.
To learn more about Safer Nation, please visit here. And if you were unable to attend the presentation, you can watch the recorded webinar here:
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.