Ice Machines, Bins, and Beverage Dispenser Sanitizing Products Now Offered By New Venture Development, LLC.
May [■], 2022
New Venture Development, LLC. (“NVD”) now offers a solution for automated ice machine sanitation.
Our product delivers:
- Chemical-free Clean-In-Place (CIP) ice machine sanitation system.
- Operates behind the scenes 24/365 to keep equipment clean.
- Developed through cooperation with leading ice machine manufacturers.
- Can be installed on all major makes/models of existing or new ice machines.
- Certified to be safe and tested and proven to be effective.
Our product solution:
- Inhibits growth of yeast, bacteria, viruses, mold, slime, etc.
- Produces cleaner ice.
- Installs very easily.
Product is effective and is 3rd Part Independently Tested Food-borne Pathogens:
- coli – 99.2%
- Listeria monocytogenes – 96.6%
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa – 99.996%
- Candida Albian’s – 99%
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes – 99.7%
Product benefits delivered to ice machine owners and operators:
- Savings in cleanings and related expenses.
- Estimated, depending on conditions, approximately $4,600.00 savings per Ice Machine over 5 years.
- Improved quality of ice.
- Reduced technical malfunctions.
- Reduced equipment downtime.
- Reduced risk of health inspection infraction/bad publicity.
- Increased ice machine lifespan.
Without Ice Sanitization
With Ice Sanitization
Can be Retrofitted on Any Ice Machine in the field.
NSF-approved for about 800 models of ice machines
To learn more, please contact:
St. Petersburg, FL
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.
Comments are closed here.