On behalf of The Shea Barclay Group you are invited to attend the next Game Changer series event in Tampa Bay. Please join us on Wednesday April 26th at Palma Ceia Golf and Country Club at 7:30 am for a breakfast presentation on Cyber Security. Prevent. Protect. Prepare. Our panelists will discuss the staggering statistics of cybercrime, the latest in prevention technology, preparation for a cyber-attack from both internal and external sources and how to protect your company in the event of a cyber-attack. You will be enlightened by an elite group of panelists including:
Michael P. Shea – President, Shea Barclay Group
Frank Santini – Cybersecurity Attorney, Trenam Law
Rahul N. Mehra, M.D. – CEO & Chief Medical Officer, MehraVista Health
Michael Ferris – CEO, Abacode Cybersecurity Experts
Stacy Arruda – FBI Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) with the Tampa Division of the Cyber Crime Squad
As cyber criminals continue to target businesses, owners and employees need to know how to protect both their customers and themselves.
- If a company has a password policy, 65 percent of respondents say they do not strictly enforce it.
- 16 percent of respondents admitted that they had only reviewed their cybersecurity posture after they were hit by an attack.
- 75 percent of small businesses have no cyber risk insurance.
- In the aftermath of these incidents, these companies spent an average of $879,582 because of damage or theft of IT assets.
- In addition, disruption to normal operations cost an average of $955,429.
Please see the attached invitation and RSVP by making your $30 per person payment here: https://secure.groovv.com/pay/dnkt6vqjrzykqw468/xs44rS00
Multiple reservations may be made with one transaction by adjusting the Order Amount by the number of attendees @ $30 each. Attendee names can be entered on the bottom of the payment form.
I encourage you to share this invitation with your colleagues and associates.
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.