eCosmos is Searching for Their Top Producer!
Are you hungry to make an impact? Are you a problem solver who likes to find solutions for customers? Does the idea of being a key contributor to growth of an organization excite you? Seeking a unique chance to get in on the ground floor and be a part of transformational team? Look no further – eCosmos is hiring!
The team at eCosmos is seeking a talented Sales Executive, responsible for executing its sales plans and acquiring new customers. The candidate will work closely with the managing partner of eCosmos, Saru Seshadri to increase the sales funnel, establish value to prospects and successfully close opportunities. Once a prospect becomes a client, the Sales Executive will ensure customer success and continue to increase value in each of the accounts.
Sales Executive Job Overview:
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach to create strategic value with prospects by
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Coordinating the sales activities through a structured approach to progressing opportunities from contact to contract and delivery
- Positioning eCosmos as strategic partner and over a period of time earning a “trusted advisor” role with the customer
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create periodic reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, LinkedIn, lead generation with digital marketing tools
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Some college level experience or college degree preferred
- Military or competitive sports accomplishment is a plus
Categorized in: Work
This post was written by Elevate, Inc.
Comments are closed here.